Help / FAQ
What is the purpose?
To provide an easy and secure method to deliver documents to Fiduciaries using Epiq products.
Who can use it?
The primary users will be Trustees, Debtor Attorneys and staff. To utilize the system to upload documents you must receive an invitation from a registered recipient.
What are the benefits?
The system provides an alternative method to receive documents and may be used instead of receiving email messages with large file attachments. It allows tracking of sent and received documents. The documents are delivered to Epiq Applications through the normal document import process and will be automatically associated with the designated case.
Can anyone sign up?
Anyone can sign up, but must be approved by the Recipient to submit documents.
What browsers can I use?
Internet Explorer 8.0 and 9.0, Firefox, and Chrome
What do I do if I forgot my password?
Follow the “forgot my password” link located on the login page to reset your current password.
Is it secure?
Our site uses industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to secure connections made between your computer and our servers.
I am a trustee using TCMS, TWeb, TCMS.net or Case Power; how do I sign up?
Contact Epiq Client Services to activate your account.
Once activated you will be able to invite attorneys to deliver documents to your TCMS applications through the online system.
I am an attorney and I want to deliver debtor documents to a Trustee who uses an Epiq case management application; how do I sign up?
- Go to http://documentdelivery.epiqsystems.com and self register.
- Once registered, request access from the Trustee.
- The trustee will then send you an invitation that is generated within the system, including a unique authorization code for you. From the invitation e-mail, please click on the authorization link. Once authorized you can start delivering documents.
I work for an attorney or a trustee and would like to work on their behalf. How do I request access?
- First you must register on the site.
- From there, login and request delegate authorization from the dashboard action panel.
Still have questions?
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org